Friday 17 February 2017

Tokyo Business Trip

My business trips are coming in "fast and furious" and I don't really fancy my upcoming schedules. 

I have done two trips so far. One to Tokyo and the other to Hong Kong. I have decided to "blog more" to keep you entertained. so here you go.... Some irrelevant non financial retirement stuff from me. 😝

SQ to and fro Tokyo 

It is now much easier to travel for business to Tokyo. I love flying in and out through the Haneda airport. Narita airport for biz travel are just too painful. It also helps that SQ now fly a brand new A350 aircraft on some of its flights to Haneda - so choose wisely 😂. 

The business class "Japanese" food on SQ is always an art itself. It comes in two nice bento boxes, served one after the other. 






Traveling is the only time I catch up with sleep and movies. I chose a Korean movie this time, which in recent years, has overtaken Japanese movies. More action, less draggy, better plots. Lucky Key is a funny comedy, watch it if it is still screening. 





Night view of Tokyo is always beautiful except the hotel which I stayed in, Imperial Tokyo Hotel, is really in need of a major upgrade. They didn't even provide a queen bed and the room looks really dated. There are better business hotels around, so I will skip this next time...



If you are flying back from Haneda, the ANA business class lounge is great. What I have learned over the years is that the lounges are better if you get to use the lounges run by the dominant airline. Example using Turkish airline lounge in Istanbul instead of a SQ lounge or Virgin lounge in London etc. unfortunately this rule doesn't apply in USA. The lounges there CMI (cannot make it) all the time. 

So if you haven't had enough of sake in Japan, you can drink to your hearts content before your flight home at the ANA lounge. They are served chilled in nice porcelain containers.  





Here is the view of the new A350 aircraft from the lounge and more bento sets on my flight back...





... Which I regretted almost immediately ... I will give them a miss next time.... 😂

Sayonara. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mr IPO, I enjoyed reading your blog to Tokyo. Please continue to blog about your travels...thumbs up !...TK368

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. It is conceivable to consolidate an excursion for work and family get-away, yet there are things you ought to do ideal to make it lawful. Each mid year there are classes and business related trips to be taken and it is fine to take your family along. Know that lone the business part of your excursion is impose deductible.rvs for sale in missouri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning a day of 출장마사지 while being in town for business is a great option for employees to do while they are together. There are packages for tee time at specific courses that are hard to get into, which is another reason why it is always good to plan ahead. 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muscles are shortened due to the 'knots' that build up in the muscle fibres. A skilled massage therapist will be able to palpate these knots and apply specific focussed techniques to break them down. This will allow the muscle to perform at its optimum level as well as allow an increased blood supply to the whole muscle and promote more effective removal of waste products. 야밤출장

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics